Subject to the conditions and process below, Startwarrior Pty Ltd ACN 618 698 356 (“Startwarrior” or “us” or “we”) accepts the return of products you purchase online which have been received by you in a defective or damaged condition.
To return your product please email email@example.com. You will then be emailed a Return Authorisation form to complete and return to us within 30 days of purchase, together with the following details:
• details of the alleged defect or fault and the circumstances surrounding the defect or fault;
• evidence of the claim, including photographs of the product (where the subject of the claim is capable of being photographed);
• the serial number of the product specified on the label affixed to the product; and
• original proof of purchase documentation for the product from Startwarrior or an authorised distributor or reseller of Startwarrior, which clearly shows the date and place of purchase.
If your request for a return is approved, we will notify you by email and issue you with a Return Authorisation number. Our email will advise you of the address to which you must return your product. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Startwarrior will not accept the return of a product unless Startwarrior has given it prior written approval and has issued a Return Authorisation number.
When returning an item to us you should use a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Startwarrior will not accept the return of a product unless Startwarrior is satisfied that (a) the product was received by you in a defective or damaged condition, (b) has not been used, (c) is returned in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging and without missing components and that the process set out in this policy has been followed.
We reserve the right to determine (in our absolute discretion) whether to send you a refund or replacement (exchange).
We also reserve the right to reject a request for refund or exchange where the item was purchased on a sale.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund and we have to bear the shipping costs, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you whether your application for a refund/exchange has been approved or rejected, and if approved whether we will be sending you a refund or replacement.
If your request for a refund or exchange is approved and:
• we decide to provide you with a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment; or
• we decide to provide you with a replacement, then a replacement will be posted to you at the address provided by you.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund you are expecting, before contacting us please do the following (as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank statement):
• check your bank account again
• contact your Bank
• contact your credit card company (where you have paid with a credit card). If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.